Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The If Only List

If only it was December and I was graduating.

If only constant was the norm and not change.

If only I felt like I had a real geographical home that I can call mine.

If only I got to go home.

If only I knew where we are living in January.

If only I could go on vacation. 

If only I could live by the coast again. 

If only I could have a house and a dog and a small little family.

If only art was free and not expensive.

If only I would actually fold my laundry.

I know each life is designed for each individual and you won't ever be in a spot you're not meant to be in...but man, I am done with the "limbo" stage and ready for some "real life, real home, real friends" stage. 

"If only, if only," the woodpecker sighs, "The bark on the tree was just a little bit softer." While the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely, He cries to the moo-oo-oon, "If only, if only."-Louis Sachar

No comments:

Post a Comment