Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Real Deal

I'm usually proud of myself for not being one to get homesick.  But, I'd be a liar if I were to say that I've never been homesick before.  Lately, my heart aches to go home.  I want to go to PA.  I usually try to not to admit that, because I can't do anything about visiting it, or having my parents live there, or having money to actually go visit.  After a year and a half straight in Idaho I literally pain for a taste of home.  I keep having dreams and memories flood me day and night.  This may sound strange and perhaps a little out of character but, there is really is no place like home.  Don't get me wrong, Jacob is my home and this crazy chapter of my life has labeled Rexburg as my home as well.  But, I'm not going to lie, I have and will always have a hole in my heart when I'm not living in PA.


























































I miss non-cookie cutter homes.  A lot.

Sorry that all I ever do is post pictures....it's just so therapeutic.  

That's all for now...Paigey

No comments:

Post a Comment