Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Car

We just bought our first car!! Man has the whole process been entirely CRAZY.  But, definitely worth it in the end.  I feel extremely satisfied and informed with the decision that we ending up making.  Bless our wonderful parents for all their help, assistance, and love and we have done this crazy adventure.  I kept telling myself that I would post in November but it just flew away!! I know this is awful but for sake of time this is all I have got time to post.  We're graduating COLLEGE next week!!! When I started this blog I had just met Jacob and was a first week freshman in college.  It's crazy to think just how much I've grown up (And just how much I have no idea what's going on in the world)  I'm going to miss this place and all of the crazy life lessons that it taught me. Perhaps I'll touch on those next time but for now I must paint!!

That's all for now!

Paigey

P.S.  The wind blew off my contact today.  Basically Rexburg in a nutshell.


No comments:

Post a Comment